My daughter, Christina, inspired me for this fun dinner recipe!
Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Pre-made pizza crust
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- Iceberg lettuce chopped
- Cush’s Homegrown Salsa (Tina recommends Medium)
- Sour Cream
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F (remember to take anything out of the oven FIRST…it’s ok, we’ve all done it)
- Cook beef in large skillet and add taco seasoning as directed on package
- Place both crusts on pan and brush edges generously with olive oil
- Pour half of the seasoned beef in center of each crust and spread toward edges (leave about 2 inches of crust)
- Cook at 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, sprinkle a healthy dose of cheese and cook for 3 more minutes
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, salsa and sour cream
- Ring the dinner bell because your done!
BONUS INGREDIENTS FOR THE HEAT LOVERS!
Want to make it extra spicy? Try adding sliced jalapeño as garnish or our Red Zone salsa instead of Medium!